Design & Develop a Personal Mission Statement
- Assess key qualities that influence and give direction to personal choices in life.
- Create a set of Personal Values that demonstrates what is important in the participant’s life.
- Design a set of Guiding Principles that shapes the direction and decisions.
- Evaluate the Mission of Iconic leaders.
- Discern how a personal mission leads to positive or negative results in life.
Identify the qualities of people with high "adversity response quotients."
- Discern the difference between those who are able to respond to adversity effectively and those who are not able.
- Identify the key factors for successful response to adversity.
- Design and select a team based on positive adversity response qualities.
- Identify how to shift a negative impact to a positive outcome.
Demonstrate Collaborative Leadership to analyze problems and develop creative team-based solutions.
- Assume responsibility, accountability, and impact for team outcome.
- Demonstrate key elements of Collaborative Leadership behavior.
- Demonstrate how to use the collective ideas of others as a means of generating innovative solutions.
- Demonstrate how to turn learn from mistakes, create new value, find opportunity inside problems, and turn breakdowns into breakthroughs.
Develop a set of Trust Principles that will assist in creating a high standard of trustworthiness
- Understand the nature of fear and unproductive conflict in destroying trust.
- Use key principles in relationship building, problem solving, and team-building.
- Demonstrate the ability to rebuild trust by key actions and words.
- Demonstrate the effectiveness of these trust principles in the sections and team process used in The Game.
Demonstrate trust-based leadership to build a core team that each member of the team can count on.
- Identify the factors, actions, and words that influence trust and distrust.
- Assess the drivers of human behavior and how these impact trust, collaboration, innovation, and high performance teamwork.
- Commit to specific actions that will maintain a steady course toward your personal mission and creating a network of trusted peers.
Exhibit the behaviors of collaboration, team leadership, and learning skills
- Use effective verbal and written communications to create collaborative relationships and leadership.
- Demonstrate the value of the four foundational building blocks by producing breakthroughs and high performance results
- Practice what is learned in everyday life using workshop and game format
- Communicate the learnings and key factors to peers to enable spreading the word and deeds of effective collaborative leadership.