We have recently made presentations to high acclaim to a growing list of organizations across North America including:
- Association of Strategic Alliance Professionals
- Reserve Officers Association
- Dispute Resolution Network
- Food Banks of Alberta
- Alternative Dispute Resolution of Canada
- Oilmen’s Business Forum
- Canadian Manufacturers
- People for People
- Global Transportation: Association
- Strategic Planning Association
- Private Organizations — (Confidential)
#1 April 2017 — Initial Announcement Press Release April 17 2017
#2 May 2017 –ISO Collaborative Standards Press Release May 15 2017
Association of Strategic Alliance Professionals
Collaborative Leadership Excellence in the Fastime Age of Innovation
September 1st , 2021 10:00 am Eastern US Time – 2:00 pm
On Line Event Contact Kim Miller email@example.com
Online registration is available until: 9/1/21
Business Collaboration Standards Issued
On March 27th, 2017 the International Standards Organization (ISO ) announced international standard 44001 which provides common frameworks, standardized terminology, and assessments for business collaboration.
The ISO standard creates a common vocabulary of collaboration, with tools and ways to work together on common goals, while recognizing and respecting the cultural and other authentic differences between people and their organizations.
The ISO adoption marks the first time there has been a global standard for collaboration which can be used as a common architecture/framework across and within organizations. This includes business, government, not-for-profits, universities, health care systems, research collaborations, and entire value chains.
The ISO standard was highly influenced by the Association of Strategic Alliance Professionals (ASAP) Best Practices. These practices were first published by Robert Porter Lynch in the early 1990s, then upgraded in 2002 by him under the aegis of ASAP, and subsequently updated again in 2013 as a collaborative initiative with ASAP practitioners from around the world.
The ISO standard follows the 8 Phase framework the Founders have been advocating and practicing for over 20 years. The ISO Standard emphasizes every collaborative engagement must commence with Leadership Excellence.
In anticipation of this evolution, the Institute has a complete range of programs and assessments, which are ready for implementation in organizations who want to attain “World Class” certification.
Here are the topic areas we are frequently called upon to spark the audience:
- Breakthroughs in Leadership — Great Leaders Create 4 Alignments
- Lessons in Leadership — what we learn from Great Battlefield Commanders
- Lessons in Leadership — what we learn from the New England Patriots Sports Dynasty
- Rebuilding Trust in America — What Leaders must to Re-Build Trust in their Institution
- Touching the Soul of Millennials – How Collaborative Leadership can attract & retain their team
- Collaborative Capitalism — The Next Generation of Business
- Trusted to Lead — How Leaders Build a Trusted Organization
- Collaborative Innovation — How to Double Your Innovation Flow
- Managing Complexity — How Collaboration Ensures On-Time, On-Budget Projects
- Supply Chains — Turning your Supply Chain into a Major Strategic Asset
- Value Maximization — Building the Value Creation Engine
- Strategic Alliances — Spawning Ground for Collaborative Excellence in your Organization
- Collaborative Business Relationship Management — Capitalizing on ISO 44001
- Youth in Peril — Precarious Position of our Youth and How to Reverse the Downward Spiral
Moving Past Agreements to Create Alignments
Are you encountering any of these situations:
- Are people polarized and upset, when they should be working together in a team, partnership, or alliance?
- Are the stakes high and the results mediocre?
- Do you sense that there must be a better way to engage people?
- Are Past histories, strained working relationships, tense emotions, and differing interests getting in the way?
Our approach works by aligning people and organizations.