For those organizations who use our proprietary Collaborative Systems Design Architecture, the Institute provides a multi-dimensional impact on competitive advantage: strategically, operationally, and culturally, to gain major advances in speed, innovation, performance, & value creation.
Our process-driven methodologies and tools typically create a 20-25% competitive advantage.
This is achieved by the Triumph of Small Numbers ….
Advantages show up as:
- Increases in Innovation, Speed, Productivity,
- Stronger Teamwork & Customer Solutions,
- Leaders & Managers become more Inspired,
- Employees Become More Engaged & Committed,
- Lower Turnover, Better Decision Making,
- More Successful Partnering & Alliances,
- Cross — Functional Integration, Less Conflict,
- More Accurate Forecasting,
- Reduction of Non — Value Added Work,
— which Translate as Greater Profitability
Each of these areas increase increase incrementally month upon month — small percentage increases — building upon each other.
At the end of 1-2 years they accumulate — ultimately hitting a cumulative of 20% or more, and then moving upward continually.